Alignment and Calibration Services
H&H can provide alignment and calibration services not only to H&H Machine tools but also to machines of other manufacturers.
Basic alignment of a machine includes:
- Levelling of machine
- Verification and adjustment of straightness
- Verification and adjustment of squareness
H&H provides standard calibration to different standards:
- ASME B5.54
H&H has a wide range of Metrology equipment, calibrated and traceable to international standards including:
- Laser Interferometer for axis positioning and repeatability tests
- 3-Plane alignment laser for straightness and squareness measurement
- Electronic levels wireless, with accuracy of 0.001mm/m
- Renishaw wireless ballbar
- Electronic autocollimator
- Invar length bar
- Test mandrels
- Granite straight edges and squares
Volumetric Error Compensation
H&H has a many years experience in measuring and generating an error map for Volumetric Error compensation with verification.
If required, H&H can perform a basic alignment prior to any Volumetric Error Compensation.
H&H provides volumetric calibration to ISO230-6.